THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 20, 2009

yesterday..

yesterday went to bai san..
went to klang..
far~~
when we reached thr..
no ppl
and waited for my relatives for 30 minutes ==
then
me and ah he talked a lot =D
when we're talking..
我们中间隔着一辆车来讲话..=D
bla bla bla
then back home =D
my 8 years old cousin called me xiao hui jiejie
and i said:i'm a boy..
should call me xiao hui gor gor
and she said:你有那两粒..哪里是boy?
i stunned..
nvm..
she would be my 传人..=D
coz when she's playing cs..
she always gt headshot..==

last week..
i went to l.mall to gai gai..=D
and i bought a dress..xD
shuang die..
and then..
last saturday
i bought a dress and a blouse too xD
all blouse and dresses also are 清凉 de..xD
coz dun have the 袖..=D



i wan to buy the shoes at t.s
nice die..
mama also wan to buy for me de lor..
just becoz the heels are too high T_T
if lower a bit
mama sure buy..><

0 comments: