THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

body check up...==

today morning..
my alarm's time is 9am..
coz i gt a date wit my dear snow..
but..
my dad wake me up at 8am..
omg..
i slept for 7 hours nia..
coz i slept at 1am..
nvm..
i'm panda..
should sleep less..xD

then..
i go to the clinic to have a blood test..
the doctor's skill is better than another doctor..
when i'm form 1 kia..
i gt a health report need to fill..
then need to know what blood type..
so i had to have a blood test to know my blood type..
it just need 2cc of blood..
but..
the doctor hurt me..T.T
pain like hell.
today...
i think the doctor took about 100cc of my blood..
but..
i had no feeling..xD
shuang nia..

waited for my dad to pee wasted half hour..
pee nia..
so difficult???
then the date..
canceled.
this is one of the reason we canceled..
another reason is..
my ah dear gonna buy all the thing for bbq tonight..==
the bbq outside my house no need 1km nia..
but i din recognize the girl..
so......
i'm nt invited..xD

0 comments: